Orijen Six Fish Cat Dry Food 1.8KG
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
- Shipping: Express Delivery in UAE
Product Description Orijen Six Fish Cat Dry Food 1.8KG
The Orijen Six Fish recipe is formulated for all life stages, a diet rich in various animal protein and nutrients.
85% Fish and 15% Vegetable, Fruits, Botanicals - 0% Gluten, Grains, Rice, Tapioca, Potato
The Orijen recipe is richly nourishing with whole-fish sources includes meat, organs, and bones. The recipe is also low in carbohydrates for a healthy balanced diet and easy digestion.
PACKED WITH FRESH, SUSTAINABLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND TO SATISFY YOUR CAT’S BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A PROTEIN-RICH DIET.
• With 40% richly nourishing protein and a limited 16% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
• Unmatched by any other cat food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
• 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
• Nutrient-dense fresh whole fish (including fish, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc, copper and choline are added.
• Generous infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh whole pacific pilchard (26%), fresh whole pacific hake (9%), fresh whole pacific mackerel (8%), fresh whole pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 5%), herring oil (5%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 5%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole sardines (dehydrated, 1.5%), lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.